||Kristin Arnold MBA, CMC, CPF. CSP, is passionate about people being engaged in working together. As a high stakes meeting facilitator, trainer and keynote speaker, Kristin has worked with thousands of senior executives, project managers and team leaders, challenging their traditional notions about teamwork. In an engaging and interactive way, she presents concrete, practical concepts, tools and techniques her clients can immediately apply and realize substantive results.|
|Teamwork, High Stakes meeting facilitation, Process Improvement, decision making, planning|
|• Kristin graduated with high honors from the US Coast Guard Academy.
• She also earned an MBA from St. Mary’s College of California.
Kristin has achieved three of the highest designations available within each of her core competencies:
• Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) from the National Speakers Association (2002)
• Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) from the International Association of Facilitators (2002)
• Certified Management Consultant (CMC) from the Institute of Management Consultants (2002)
She is also certified to administer several assessment tools that assist people in determining their thinking styles, personality preferences and management effectiveness (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®, Kolbe™, Human Synergistics’ Group Styles Inventory™ and Organizational Culture® Inventory).
|• 2007 – Capital Outstanding Speaker Award• 2001 – Outstanding Woman of Hampton Roads
• 2001 & 2002 – Virginia Speakers Association Chapter Member of the Year
• 2000 – Inside Business “Top Forty Under 40?
• 2000 – Hampton Roads’ Rising Stars “Forty Under Forty”
• 1998 – Women in Business Advocate of the Year for the Virginia Peninsula
|• American Society of Training and Development, National & local
• Downtown Hampton Development Partnership, Past President
• Institute of Management Consultants, National
• International Association of Facilitators, National
• National Speakers Association, National Director; State chapter Past President